SmithMartin LLP was formally established in 2003 to provide consultancy and business development expertise to the charitable, social business and public sectors.
We are based in Cambridge UK, with two principal managing Partners and, generally, up to 6 associate advisers and consultants at any one time.
Quality is important to our business because we value our business partners and clients. We strive to provide our clients with products and services which meet and even exceed their expectations.
We are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total customer satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:-
1. regular gathering and monitoring of customer feedback
2. a customer complaints procedure
3. selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
4. training and development for our employees
5. regular audit of our internal processes
6. measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
7. management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in our Quality Notebook and terms of service documentation, which is made available to all employees.
This policy is posted on our Company web pages and can also be found in the consultant/staff handbooks.
Though our Managing Partners have ultimate responsibility for Quality all employees and contractors have a responsibility within their own areas of work so helping to ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of our Company and its delivery…
Tim Smith MA, FRSA
A Managing Partner at SmithMartin LLP